Thursday, June 9, 2011

The End of Era...

I don't know if I should be impressed or not that my last post was almost three years ago. I suppose a lesser man would have just given up on the blog, while a better man would have kept at it. Me... well who knows, but I'm posting tonight.

So here I am at a hotel in Elmsford, NY listening to tunes and missing my family and catching up with the blog seems like a good idea. After all, I started the blog because we had just moved to Knoxville, so it only seems right that now that we're moving to the NYC area I should start it up again.

After 3 years of Tennessee living we'll be making Scotch Plains, New Jersey our home. I have a job running coal logistics for RWE Trading Americas in mid-town Manhattan and for the next few years we'll be exploring New England and all the seafood it has to offer. So anyway, here are my goals for this blog: cover all of the big events and adventures of the Watson Family for the next four years or we move to a warm weather town, whichever comes first.

Hopefully I'll have something to post this weekend, in any event feel free check back often and compare your family's life with mine, and see how it stacks up with my inflated version of the events I'll be reporting on.

No comments: